Up until a couple of years ago, I was a very frequent customer at BE. That was when the decline of the restaurants just became too much for me to ignore, so I stopped going to any of them.

A few days ago, I decided to give BE another chance, and went in for dinner on a couple of nights. My opinion hasn't changed, I'm sorry to say. Almost everything that can be wrong with a restaurant is wrong with BE. It seems as if the staffs at the places do everything they can to cheapen and degrade the dining.

Perfunctory, sometimes rude service, awful food presentation, declining quality of the food itself--***, what else can they get wrong? Do the public a favor and sell this chain to a company that actually cares about their product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Comments

just had later lunch at bob Evans west mifflin pa. location.

been there before, never complained.today ordered chicken and waffles. it was horrible.chicken was dry and tasteless, waffle tasted funny , and the "praline sauce" clashed with everything on the plate,especially the onions.

this dish should be taken from the menu.service was slow and waitress was inattentive. not going back.