Twice we have had problems with take out orders... almost a year ago we order a family pot roast dinner and were told they we out of mashed potatoes...so we ordered hash browns...when I get home home with my order we were given a single meal and it had mashed potatoes that we were told they were out of..called manager..,he apologized and said he would send us a gift card...we never received a gift card but when we were in the restaurant I mentioned it to him and he comped our meal..ok...all’s well that end well.......two weeks or so ago I called and ask to order a family pot roast dinner with mashed potatoes and she ask what side I would like..,I said green beans..,again I get home and no mashed potatoes...I called and talked to manager again and she said she was sorry and she would send out gift cards again...she called me back the next day to say that it was my error because I ordered incorrectly and that the beans were my side...I explained that I had ordered pot roast with mashed potatoes and the person taking the order errored when she ask what side I wanted..,she said she would still send out the gift cards..,guess what..,haven’t heard or received anything.....honestly...we have eaten at Bob Evans all over the country in states they are in but enough is enough....someone needs to check up on the Arlington Ridge managers...

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Lousy Food And Service