Dayton, Ohio
1.5

I went to the Bob Evans at Woodman and Linden Ave. on 9-30-18 got a table quickly but that was the end of the good news about this place.

it was 10 mins. Before a waitress showed up another 15 before our drinks got to the table. We ordered our meal which took at least 20-25 mins. When it got to the table we had no silverware and our food was getting cold by the time they got our silverware which wasn’t even rolled in a napkin.

The waitress handed me a handful of wadded up napkins with the silverware mixed in. I had ordered eggs benadict which came with no hollandaze sauce so I got my waitress and told her. She said that she would get some for me and after waiting another 10 mins. I got up found the manager, told him what had happened and that I wasn’t paying for the meal I didn’t eat.

Also when I got up to leave all of the drink glasses and coffee cups were empty and had been for several mins. The manager apologized but there is no excuse for such poor service from a Bob Evans.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Waiter.

Comments