Youngstown, Ohio
2.7

I had a awful experience at your 1100 N Canfield Niles Rd Austintown Ohio....The service was the worst I have had at Bob Evans Restaurant. We were about one of three tables in the restaurant and while everyone visited we waited to be seated..

Then the waiter we had asked us for out drink order and about 15 min later he asked us again.We had to ask another server for silverware. We were never asked for refills on our drinks..The food was great as always.. but sorry to say we will never visit this restaurant again.The servers name was David W.

He is not a good fit for your restaurant as you always has had excellent service...also our food took a about 45 minutes ...This is not like any service we have ever received and we are so sad because we really did enjoy going there when we were in town.. We live in Michigan...

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bob Evans Restaurants Pros: Food.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Being totally ignored while waiting to be seated, Very poor waiter.

• Poor management skills

Comments

I don't wait for servers to ask me if I want a refill, I let them know myself. No biggie.

I can't believe you are condemning this person and saying they aren't a fit for the restaurant, just because you did not like your service. I had the misfortune of waiting tables in college and I had gotten approximately 15 customer compliments back to back, then some woman with a stick up her backside didn't like something I did or not did not do. Who knows what it is was, but she tried to have me fired. Maybe your waiter was new and in training?

Maybe he was just having a bad day. Maybe the table before you had been particularly nasty to him and he was distracted. Maybe he had just had a death in the family.

I don't know. What I do know is, you don't condemn someone and their job like that because nothing you described warrants it!

No it has not been resolved. As of today I have not heard anything...

We are again in Ohio.. and we will not be visiting that Bob Evans.. We will be visiting Cracker Barrel or Perkins...They are not my restaurant of choice, but I don't want another experience like the last one. Everyone should be treated with respect .

I am sorry because Bob Evans was a great restaurant, and we really enjoyed dining there.. Oh well I guess we both lose out.