Hudsonville, Michigan

My wife and I had a unfortunate experience at your establishment on Tue 12/8/2015.

We went to the Bob Evens on the above date for breakfast , but due to a previous appointment we were on a tight time frame. When the hostess seated us we informed her that our time frame was tight and she suggested that we should have soup, as it would be fast.

We waited approximately 15 minutes for a waitress to take our order, she already waited on 2 other tables that came after we did. We did have coffee, thanks to the hostess that seated us. Due to the short time frame and the lack of waitress,we ended up just having coffee (no breakfast).

When we explained what had transpired to the manager, he

became extremly sarcastic. I do not believe that this type of attitude should be displayed in an establishment that serves the public. Due to this unfortunate experience we will have second thoughts on stoping at one of your restablisments in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Hostess.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bob Evans Restaurants Cons: Service.

Comments

today dec 9 2015 my mom and me dropped into bob evans for lunch.well to start our sever took 15 minutes to take our order! then when she was there taking our order she was in a rush!

well im hard at hearing and was trying to understand what she was saying then I looked up and she was rolling her eyes! so I just went with the soup combo well as she walked away my daughter over heard her say ***! I wanted to call the manger over but my daughter asked me not too.the severs name was michelle v and to top it off we waited ten more minutes to get refills!

she was too busy laughing and cutting up with the other sever.and she needs to cover her tattoos very distasteful to see with families around. we will never return again!

@Anonymous

Oh my god.. No way!!

YOUR SERVER HAD TATTOOS????

Oh the horror!! Get the *** over yourself.