Lexington, Kentucky
100% full Not resolved

We looked forward to having dinner out on Sunday (Nov 1st, 2015) we both ordered pot roast, which we had a year or so ago in Louisville, KY and it was great food.This time we were in Nicholasville, KY (STORE #0552) The store was very dirty, waitress and waiters just standing around up front doing nothing!!!!

BUT HERE THE REAL DEAL - THERE WAS A HUGE STORE MANAGERS MEETING GOING ON IN THE OPEN, AND THE REGIONAL OR NATIONAL MANAGER WOULD PULL OUT ONE OF THE STORE MANAGERS FROM THE GROUP MEETING COME OVER AND SET AT A TABLE NEXT TO US AND CRITIC THAT MANAGER OPENLY AND THE REVIEWED CRITIC WAS NOT GOOD FOR ANY OF THE MANAGERS AND WE BELIEVE THIS (OPEN DISCUSSION) SHOULD BE PERSONAL AND PRIVATE AND NOT FOR CUSTOMERS TO HEAR!!!!!

Review about: Bob Evans Slow Roasted Pot Roast.

I didn't like: Pot roast was just carrots and very like roast.

4.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor judgement on Regional or National Manager for critic of Store Manager at a table next to us, very poor judgement / $23
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bob Evans Restaurants?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion