1700 N Barron St, Eaton, OH 45320
1.5

I drove from Richmond Indiana to Eaton to eat lunch. I ordered the 4 piece fried chicken dinner.

when I got my lunch the first thing I saw was it did not look like the picture. the second thing was that the skin looked like dried pig skins. there was no flavor to the chicken meat it self all flavor was in the skin it self. did not look like there was any flour on the chicken at all.

if I cooked chicken that way I wood have to throw it away not sell it for $11.99.

I ha to get up and go get the manager do to could not find my waitress. when I showed him the chicken and told him that I could not eat it. he then told me that is the was the cook there chicken. I then told him I wanted to order something else he said I will tell your waitress.

I did not enjoy my meal at all after that.

I once was a manger of a chicken restaurant I Savannah, Ga.

and if I tried to sell chicken that looked and tasted like your chicken dinner I would have been fired on the spot. I will not be eating at Bob Evans ever again.

signed Robert Williams from Richmond, Indiana.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments