Mineral Ridge, Ohio

I ordered Thanksgiving dinner for four from Bob Evans In Mineral Ridge Ohio. I ordered it Three days in advance.

I added ham on to the order also. When I got there, they had no record of it being ordered in the system, although one of the girls said that she remembered me calling. They said I must have called and ordered from another Bob Evans. I assured them that I did not.

I walked out once and came back in because I needed to feed my 87 year old father. I had to wait but they got it all together. What really made me angry was that I asked them what they were going to compensate me for my inconvenience...The manager said I have no proof that you actually called and placed that order!

She basically called me a liar!! If she would have said look...I am so sorry this happened, I will take five bucks off or gave me a coupon, or something...I wouldn't be so angry...She acted like I made this up...I go to various Bob Evans quite often....not anymore!!

Thanks for letting me vent...Sharon

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Evans Restaurants Coupon.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I received a letter from corporate office and 3 five dollar vouchers.. My main concern is that this manager learns to treat customers and that nobody has to be treated like that again.