9970 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251, USA
1.8

I am sad to say Bob Evans restaurants have gone from great to really really bad. My husband and I grew up just a few miles from Bob Evans Farm so to say that we don't care to eat there any more makes me very sad.

As a military family and moving so much any time we found a Bob Evans we were happy it was like going home, but that's not the case now. We have ate and two different Bob Evans near our home in Cincinnati Ohio and they were both Really bad. From walking in the door not being clean to the food and service.

Cold food, over done biscuits food not even coming close to looking like the picture just down right tasting bad!!!!!! I don't know when or if I will ever go back to Bob Evans here in the Cincinnati area, maybe when I go back home I will try the restaurant on the farm again and pray it's still the same.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The subject is so important to you that you will "pray" about it ?

That is loyalty at its finest. Semper Fi .

I visited your restaurant in Independence Ohio today was disappointed. I ordered the meatloaf dinner and the meatloaf was lukewarm and the carrots were hard barely cooked. This is not what I expect from your restaurant.