We have a relatively new Bob Evans restaurant on Ann Arbor-Saline Rd in Ann Arbir Michigan. I have been there many times and have had bad service, but I've gone back because I like the food.

Tonight, however, is my last. The lack of basic training boggles the mind, from the person seating you right down to the cashier. We were seated by a confused "hostess" and after about 5 minutes a waitress came over and asked if we had been helped, I said no and she then went to join her other waitstaff to obviously join in on the conversation because, still no one came! We waited another couple of minutes and then realized no one was coming (there were 5 other tables in the restaurant all eating) so we left!

A man who looked like he was taking to go orders walked out and ask if he could do anything to help. To you and to Bob Evans you can no longer help me I WILL NEVER BE BACK!!!

You have NO waitstaff training, NO employee dress code (most times the employees and/or their clothes look dirty) so if you. Stay in business it will shock me but you won't be getting anymore of my money!

Review about: Bob Evans Restaurants Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Will never be back, Lack of management, Short staffed or bad management, Server.

Comments