July 4th went to BE on Rockville Road in Indianapolis. I waited 50 plus minutes for my food. That is the longest I have ever waited and I eat out once every day and have for years.

Never received my OJ and was so annoyed that I did not realize until after I left. I want my $2.79 + tax returned to me by check.

A family sat their baby on the TABLE. They also let their toddler play with the creamers and she dropped some on the floor which the male picked up and put back on the table. What kind of people would act like this? I do not want to consume anything that has been on the floor.

This was a horrible experience!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of food and swervice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "charged for something i did not recieve" of bob evans restaurants customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $16. Bob Evans Restaurants needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bob evans restaurants customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bob Evans Restaurants.

Comments