Bob Evans Restaurants - Breakfast at Bob Evans
This morning my husband had a Dr.'s appointment so afterward we stopped at Bob Evans on Mentor Ave, Mentor Ohio.I ordered the "fluffy pancaked as stated on the menu) Well....they were a far cry from being fluffy.
They were so flat I thought I had only one and I ordered 2. I told the waitress that these pancakes are a far cry from being fluffy and she said, Oh, I'm sorry. Then the manager stopped by to see if everything was okay and I said that the pancakes were just terrible. I should have sent them back.
The manager asked if everything was alright and I told him the same thing I told the waitress. He said that he was sorry that he would go to the kitchen and see what was the reason for them being so terrible.He never mentioned about not charging for them.
So...............they just lost a customer.Thank you, Joanne D'Abate1160d5ae review #291422
You may also like
- "I had been a regular patron of the Bojangles located on Buford Highway in Buford since it opened a few years ago. The staff had always been so very courteous..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EXPERIENCE THE DIRTINESS AT THIS BOB EVANS, BUT IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE CALLED THE MANGER OVER TO SHOW HIM..."
- "I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as..."
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "Simfit Swimspas (JC Distributors) brought me a spa that leaked on initial startup and it was the wrong spa to begin with. He put me off as long as..."
- "It did not go well with Creech's. I feel they had good intentions but the end result was a very dissatisfied customer that will recommend that people STAY AWAY from..."