Bob Evans Restaurants - Breakfast at Bob Evans
This morning my husband had a Dr.'s appointment so afterward we stopped at Bob Evans on Mentor Ave, Mentor Ohio.I ordered the "fluffy pancaked as stated on the menu) Well....they were a far cry from being fluffy.
They were so flat I thought I had only one and I ordered 2. I told the waitress that these pancakes are a far cry from being fluffy and she said, Oh, I'm sorry. Then the manager stopped by to see if everything was okay and I said that the pancakes were just terrible. I should have sent them back.
The manager asked if everything was alright and I told him the same thing I told the waitress. He said that he was sorry that he would go to the kitchen and see what was the reason for them being so terrible.He never mentioned about not charging for them.
So...............they just lost a customer.Thank you, Joanne D'Abate
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes and Restaurants
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "It didn't begin with the squirrels but ended with them because of human incompetence ! The last guy [at&t service worker] left door open on box . I can see..."
- "Here's the email I sent them: I am disgusted with you and your rip-off service. I attempted several times to cancel this order after I realized that the "$20 discount..."
- "I love to eat at Mcdonalds when I want fast food. I've had Mcdonalds from all around the world even in places you would never think hay let's go..."
- "I got a can of Great Value Chicken and Stars Condensed soup and there was a bone in it about an inch long. Trying to find a place to..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Prestige Flowers. I ordered flowers from them for Mothers' Day. Not only were the flowers completely different to what I ordered, they were already..."