This morning my husband had a Dr.'s appointment so afterward we stopped at Bob Evans on Mentor Ave, Mentor Ohio.I ordered the "fluffy pancaked as stated on the menu) Well....they were a far cry from being fluffy.
They were so flat I thought I had only one and I ordered 2. I told the waitress that these pancakes are a far cry from being fluffy and she said, Oh, I'm sorry. Then the manager stopped by to see if everything was okay and I said that the pancakes were just terrible. I should have sent them back.
The manager asked if everything was alright and I told him the same thing I told the waitress. He said that he was sorry that he would go to the kitchen and see what was the reason for them being so terrible.He never mentioned about not charging for them.
So...............they just lost a customer.Thank you, Joanne D'Abate
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought mashed potatoes in the two pack. I found 4 "things" in one of them, about the size of a dime, triangle-shaped. Could be large bugs, or..."
- "We looked forward to having dinner out on Sunday (Nov 1st, 2015) we both ordered pot roast, which we had a year or so ago in Louisville, KY and it..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..."
- "Almost dealt with them! Thank you will spread the word, they are not accredited by the BBB WOW..."
- "I was browsing through groupon looking to score a good deal when I found a huge scam. First of all they are trying to pass off a cheaply made generic..."
- "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...."
- "Worst company ever!!! Installers came late everyday, took long lunch breaks (2+hours). Job was supposed to take 3 days, ended up being 6. They did not replace flooring..."
- "HARRIS BLACK was a scammer in Pattaya, Thailand. He's making up fake job advertisements in Craigslist and more websites. He will insist that you should pay him first before meeting..."