Bob Evans Restaurants - Breakfast at Bob Evans
This morning my husband had a Dr.'s appointment so afterward we stopped at Bob Evans on Mentor Ave, Mentor Ohio.I ordered the "fluffy pancaked as stated on the menu) Well....they were a far cry from being fluffy.
They were so flat I thought I had only one and I ordered 2. I told the waitress that these pancakes are a far cry from being fluffy and she said, Oh, I'm sorry. Then the manager stopped by to see if everything was okay and I said that the pancakes were just terrible. I should have sent them back.
The manager asked if everything was alright and I told him the same thing I told the waitress. He said that he was sorry that he would go to the kitchen and see what was the reason for them being so terrible.He never mentioned about not charging for them.
So...............they just lost a customer.Thank you, Joanne D'Abatef416adb review #291422
You may also like
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "I get a mattress set. Sterns and foster.. About a week later I decided to move the furniture in my room around so I pick up mattress and notice it's..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."